10 Feb Celery Juice. What’s all the hype about?
Celery juicing? what is the big hype about? read on and you’ll find out!
After hearing all the fuss in the “new trend” and wonderful powers within celery juicing.. i had to test it out and try it for myself.
I did a 7 day celery juice trail and here is what i found out..
The things i personaly noticed were;
+ How much more energy i felt (majorly!!)
+ It keeps you regular (hello fiber)
+ Highly detoxifying and extremely hydrating
+ Cooled down my digestive tract, because i hold a lot of inflammation there
+ Took away some bloat, it also raises hydrochloric acid in our gut so helps with digestion a ton
+ Balanced out my hormones
and i haven’t had a cramping/bloating spell for the past 7 days. SO that is a major win in and of itself in my book.
However, each person needs to try it for themselves. Just because i had results doesn’t mean it will show up the same for you, and just because someone tells you it was a bunch of crap (like someone did for me) DOESN’T mean it wasn’t gunna work for me.. because honestly, it did.
The media and people love to knock what they don’t understand.. and I feel this should be given at least a chance.
So my conclusion; I am gunna continue to keep this as my daily routine. It is very healing for the gut and stomach lining. and helps with IBS (which i struggle with on the daily) and provides rich minerals, vitamins and loaded with antioxidants. So honestly, you can’t lose in my eyes if you decided to take the plunge and juice celery too.
COMMON questions i get..
Can’t i just eat the celery instead?
Well, Yes, however… you get more of its benefits when juicing verses just eating the celery itself because you can pack in more servings, as you’re not gunna sit down and eat 2 batches of celery sticks in one sitting.
What if i don’t like the taste of celery?
You can add in half an apple/or cucumber if you don’t like the taste. However, celery is most powerful when you drink it solo. but if you must, go ahead and add in the apple or cucumber.
How much do i drink?
Drink 16oz of straight celery juice in the am on an empty stomach. You’ll need 1 bunch if you make in juicer. If you use a blender you will need about a bunch an a half. (make sure you strain the pulp out)
Then wait for 30-60 min before drinking coffee or consuming any food.
Just like with everything, things take time and consistency is key.. So I’m gunna keep doing it and see what other results will come.
Celery juice Benefits:
- Heals the gut
- Celery juice is very soothing and cooling to the digestive tract, which aids any inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract. This is perfect for anyone with IBS, Crohn’s, or colon cancer
- Strengthens and repairs your bones
- Purifies the blood stream
- Highly detoxifying; extremely hydrating and alkaline, making it effective for balancing the body’s pH level and neutralizing any acidity in the body
- Anti-inflammatory; can reduce symptoms associated with arthritis, osteoarthritis, heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, gout and more
- It simplifies digestion and elimination, helping the body to cleanse, detoxify and restore
- The combination of sodium and potassium makes it a natural diuretic, and it regulates the fluid in the body and promotes urine production
- helps protect healthy cells and balance essential mineral levels, lowering the risk of heart disease, protecting bone density, and reducing inflammation
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps you maintain a healthy weight
- Celery is rich in Vitamin A, C, iron, and magnesium. This combination helps to nourish and rebuild red blood cells and aids those suffering from rheumatism, high blood pressure, arthritis, and anemia
- Helps reduce blood pressure